Here is a collection of presentations by the BBMC and friends that may help demonstrate concepts discussed in the previous chapters.
Literate Programming Patterns and Practices with REDCap REDCap Con 2014, Park City, Utah.
Interacting with the REDCap API using the REDCapR Package REDCap Con 2014, Park City, Utah.
- Building pipelines and dashboards for practitioners: Mobilizing knowledge with reproducible reporting. Displaying Health Data Colloquium 2018, University of Victoria.
- Interactive reports and webpages with R & Shiny. SCUG 2015.
- Big data, big analysis: a collaborative framework for multistudy replication. Conventional of Canadian Psychological Association, Victoria BC, 2016.
- WATS: wrap-around time series: Code to accompany WATS Plot article, 2014.
- REDCapR: Interaction Between R and REDCap.
- OuhscMunge: Data manipulation operations commonly used by the Biomedical and Behavioral Methodology Core within the Department of Pediatrics of the University of Oklahoma Health Sciences Center.
- codified: Produce standard/formalized demographics tables.
- usnavy billets: Optimally assigning naval officers to billets.
- Customizing display tables: using css with DT and kableExtra. SCUG 2018.
- yaml and expandable trees that selectively show subsets of hierarchy, 2017.